Indoor Air Quality Testing in Baton Rouge
- Expert IAQ Testing In Baton Rouge
- Professional Team & Equipment
- Reduce Allergens & Dust
- Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Call us for indoor air quality testing in Baton Rouge!
Do you know what’s in your home’s air? If your home is like most homes here in Baton Rouge, the answer is that there’s quite a lot. From pollen and pet dander to dust, viruses, and mold particles, your indoor air could be harboring contaminants that negatively impact your breathing and can even make you sick.
Breathing cleaner air starts with an indoor air quality test. A professional IAQ test evaluates your home’s air to determine if there are any major problems and how severely the air is impacting people in the home. With these results, homeowners are then empowered to improve their air with filters and cleaning.
To schedule your air quality testing in Baton Rouge, call Buddy's Air Conditioning & Heating at 225-749-2169! Our techs have the experience and equipment to properly conduct an IAQ test and then make recommendations for you based on the results.
Why focus on indoor air quality?
According to the EPA, indoor air quality is often worse than outdoor air quality. While outdoor air has smog and other contaminants, indoor air is trapped: particulates that enter into your home don’t have an easy way out. Dust, dirt, viruses, pollen, and much more are stuck in a loop, being endlessly moved around by your HVAC system.
Plus, the period of exposure is longer. Even those who work outside for a living probably spend more time in their home with family or sleeping than they do in outdoor air.
Here are just a few of the common things found in indoor air that can have a big impact:
- Allergens: Anyone who suffers from allergies knows that springtime here in the south can be a struggle. However, airborne pollen and other allergens can often follow you inside, too, extending your misery.
- Viruses: Airborne viruses trapped in indoor air can quickly spread an illness to other family members—even when those members of the family attempt to avoid physical contact with the sick person.
- Dust & Dirt: Dust isn’t just a nuisance to be cleaned up. Breathing in dust particles can aggravate the lungs and trigger asthma symptoms. Dust collects in homes because it has nowhere else to go. An otherwise-clean home may be hiding heavy layers of dust in the ductwork, just waiting to spread back out when the air conditioning or heating is turned on.
Here’s how our test works:
#1. We run the test
#2. We share the results
#3. We implement solutions
Proud to serve the Baton Rouge area!
At Buddy's Air Conditioning & Heating, we serve Baton Rouge and the surrounding parishes. Here are all the parishes and communities we serve:
- West & East Baton Rouge Parish
- Pointe Coupee Parish
- Livingston Parish
- Iberville Parish
- Port Allen
- Old Jefferson
- Denham Springs
- French Settlement
- Port Vincent
- New Roads
- Saint Gabriel
- White Castle
- Bayou Goula